Our School Direction Our Chung Cheng Spirit Our Staff & Organisation Our Student Leaders Our Environment Our Past Our Safety Measures
Admission Curriculum Programmes Progression Recognition Release of GCE Results Teaching Support
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)
LEAPS 2.0 CCA Achievements CCA Grouping CCA Schedule Clubs and Societies Physical Sports Uniformed Groups Visual & Performing Arts (VPA)
Singapore Budget Quiz 2017 Direct School Admission (DSA) Exercise Early Admission Exercise (EAE) Programmes & Functions Special Events Mid-Autumn Festival Celebrations Exchange with Book Authors National Primary School Chinese Play Competition
Chung Cheng Family Affliated Junior College Twinning Schools Partner Schools
Library School Attire School Bookstore & Book lists School Cafeteria Locker
- Contact Us
Search Results Highlights Announcements Quick Links
CHUNG CHENG HIGH SCHOOL (YISHUN)
- About Us
Departments Aesthetic CCE English Language & Literature Food & Consumer Education Humanities Information Communication Technology (ICT) Mathematics Mother Tongue Language 母语部门 Physical Education Science Student Development Units Art Unit Design & Technology Unit Music Unit
Admission Admission to our school Curriculum Subject Combinations Curriculum Timetable Examination Schedule Programmes Academic Enrichment Programme Progression Streaming Exercise Progression in studies Recognition Academic Achievements Rewards & Recognition for Academic Excellence Release of GCE Results GCE N Level Results GCE O Level Results Teaching Support 北区第二校群华文卓越中心 CoL CL School-based Curriculum Publication, Research & Development Centre
- Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)
LEAPS 2.0 CCA Achievements CCA Schedule Clubs and Societies AVA Entrepreneur Club Green Club Physical Sports Basketball (Boys) Fencing OutDoor Activities Club (ODAC) Volleyball Wushu Uniformed Groups National Cadet Corps (Air)(Boys) National Police Cadet Corps Peregrine Scouts Group St John Brigade Visual & Performing Arts (VPA) Chinese Dance Drama Club Chinese Orchestra / Guzheng Choir Festival Drums International Dance Symphonic Band
Direct School Admission (DSA) Exercise Programmes & Functions Special Events Artstravaganza 风雅柳叙 湖伴竹聆 Literary Festival Chingay Festival 妆艺游行 《一个点转动世界》 Y O G Term 1 Chinese New Year Celebrations Chung Cheng Run @ Marina Bay Fun with Calligraphy (Staff) CCA Carnival Choral Reading Workshop Breakfast Meeting with Parents Secondary One Di Zi Gui Lesson Secondary Two Ruan Playing Workshop Secondary One Orientation Camp Secondary Three LLP Photography Workshop Secondary Three Literature Camp Urban Farming Workshop for Teachers Urban Farming Workshop for PSG Secondary Four & Five Cohort Day Mother Tongue Fortnight (Chinese Language) Secondary One Geographical Investigation at Bishan Park Secondary Three Cohort Camp Staff Lo Hei Total Defence Day Fest Term 2 Science Carnival Secondary One World Water Day Student Leaders Investiture & Appreciation Ceremony 2018 Artstravaganza Chung Cheng Championships Combined Uniformed Groups Passing Out Parade International Friendship Day Mother Tongue Fortnight (Malay Language) Singapore Kindness Movement - Let Kindness Take Over
Chung Cheng Family 中正中学校友会 The Alumni of Chung Cheng High School 中正中学总校 Chung Cheng High (Main) 中正义顺家长会 Parent-Support Group (PSG) 中正义顺咏青团 CCHY Alumni Youth Wing 中正分校 Chung Cheng High Branch 中正人 中正七十载 Affliated Junior College 南洋初级学院 Nanyang Junior College Twinning Schools 友好学校 Twinning School Partner Schools CCHY-RCYPS Satellite partnership
Library School Attire School Bookstore & Book lists School Cafeteria Locker Group Personal Accident Insurance Plan for Students
- Contact Us
Fire Precautions & Emergency Evacuation
- The school bell/hand bell will ring continuously for about 1 minute.
- Students are advised to be calm. Walk swiftly and assemble in an orderly manner. Do not panic or talk.
Actions to be taken by students
At the assembly area
- Stop work immediately.
- Switch off all fans and lights.
- Move out in twos and assemble in the school field.
At the assembly area
- Maintain silence at the assembly area.
- Listen to instructions from teachers.
- Monitors will assist teachers in taking attendance.
Additional Points to note
- The direction of movement during evacuation depends on the location of danger. The staff and students should be familiar with alternative exits or evacuation routes. Should a specific staircase be shut off or rendered unsafe for use due to smoke or fire, alternative routes should be used.
- All students should respond to the warning signal and leave the premises when the fire alarm is sounded.
- The administrative staff and departmental assistants will ensure that class registers and all important documents are removed from the office/laboratories.
- Fire Precautions & Emergency Evacuation