Our School Direction Our Chung Cheng Spirit Our Staff & Organisation Our Student Leaders Our Environment Our Past Our Safety Measures
Admission Curriculum Programmes Progression Recognition Release of GCE Results Teaching Support
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)
LEAPS 2.0 CCA Achievements CCA Grouping CCA Schedule Clubs and Societies Physical Sports Uniformed Groups Visual & Performing Arts (VPA)
Singapore Budget Quiz 2017 Direct School Admission (DSA) Exercise Early Admission Exercise (EAE) Programmes & Functions Special Events Mid-Autumn Festival Celebrations Exchange with Book Authors National Primary School Chinese Play Competition
Chung Cheng Family Affliated Junior College Twinning Schools Partner Schools
Library School Attire School Bookstore & Book lists School Cafeteria Locker
- Contact Us
Search Results Highlights Announcements Quick Links
CHUNG CHENG HIGH SCHOOL (YISHUN)
- About Us
Departments Aesthetic CCE English Language & Literature Food & Consumer Education Humanities Information Communication Technology (ICT) Mathematics Mother Tongue Language 母语部门 Physical Education Science Student Development Units Art Unit Design & Technology Unit Music Unit
Admission Admission to our school Curriculum Subject Combinations Curriculum Timetable Examination Schedule Programmes Academic Enrichment Programme Progression Streaming Exercise Progression in studies Recognition Academic Achievements Rewards & Recognition for Academic Excellence Release of GCE Results GCE N Level Results GCE O Level Results Teaching Support 北区第二校群华文卓越中心 CoL CL School-based Curriculum Publication, Research & Development Centre
- Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)
LEAPS 2.0 CCA Achievements CCA Schedule Clubs and Societies AVA Entrepreneur Club Green Club Physical Sports Basketball (Boys) Fencing OutDoor Activities Club (ODAC) Volleyball Wushu Uniformed Groups National Cadet Corps (Air)(Boys) National Police Cadet Corps Peregrine Scouts Group St John Brigade Visual & Performing Arts (VPA) Chinese Dance Drama Club Chinese Orchestra / Guzheng Choir Festival Drums International Dance Symphonic Band
Direct School Admission (DSA) Exercise Programmes & Functions Special Events Artstravaganza 风雅柳叙 湖伴竹聆 Literary Festival Chingay Festival 妆艺游行 《一个点转动世界》 Y O G Term 1 Chinese New Year Celebrations Chung Cheng Run @ Marina Bay Fun with Calligraphy (Staff) CCA Carnival Choral Reading Workshop Breakfast Meeting with Parents Secondary One Di Zi Gui Lesson Secondary Two Ruan Playing Workshop Secondary One Orientation Camp Secondary Three LLP Photography Workshop Secondary Three Literature Camp Urban Farming Workshop for Teachers Urban Farming Workshop for PSG Secondary Four & Five Cohort Day
Chung Cheng Family 中正中学校友会 The Alumni of Chung Cheng High School 中正中学总校 Chung Cheng High (Main) 中正义顺家长会 Parent-Support Group (PSG) 中正义顺咏青团 CCHY Alumni Youth Wing 中正分校 Chung Cheng High Branch 中正人 中正七十载 Affliated Junior College 南洋初级学院 Nanyang Junior College Twinning Schools 友好学校 Twinning School Partner Schools CCHY-RCYPS Satellite partnership
Library School Attire School Bookstore & Book lists School Cafeteria Locker Group Personal Accident Insurance Plan for Students
- Contact Us
Home > Departments > Departments > Physical Education
- After PE lessons, students are not allowed to go to the Cafeteria for drinks unless under the supervision of their PE teacher
- Students are not to loiter in the Cafeteria or along the corridor after PE lessons. They are to move quickly as a class back to the classroom.
- PE being part of the curriculum is compulsory.
- Students can only be excused from PE lessons for one or more of the following reasons:
- Medical reasons
- Recovery from recent illness
- Students absent without a valid reason will face disciplinary action
- Students are to be dressed in the standard school T-shirt and shorts and white rubber shoes. No other T-shirts (including CCA T-shirts) will be allowed
- Only teachers are allowed to sign out equipment from the PE department.
- Borrowers / Users of school equipment will be responsible for any loss or damage. They will be required to replace the item if the loss or damage is due to negligence
- All equipment must be returned to the PE department after use regardless of their condition
Students will be assessed in PE in four areas:
- NAPFA test
- Attitude (attendance and attire)
- Skills (practical)
- Knowledge on games and health matters (quiz)
- Annual Sports Meets
- Sec 1 Camp
- Sec 1 CCA Orientation
- Sec 3 Leadership Camp
- Sports Carnival
- Health Fitness
Health Education programmes include talks on drugs and smoking, teen crimes and healthy lifestyles.
NAPFA - Physical Fitness Test
The NAPFA, which comprises of six test items, is administered to all medically fit students in schools. In our school, we have always emphasized to our students the importance of fitness and healthy life style.
Students are to report punctually in the PE attire. They should also have enough rest and drink plenty of water on the night before the test.
Students who are on medical leave for that day will have to take the test on another day. Only students who are on long-term medical leave will be exempted from taking the test.