Our School Direction Our Chung Cheng Spirit Our Staff & Organisation Our Student Leaders Our Environment Our Past Our Safety Measures
Admission Curriculum Programmes Progression Recognition Release of GCE Results Teaching Support
Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)
LEAPS 2.0 CCA Achievements CCA Grouping CCA Schedule Clubs and Societies Physical Sports Uniformed Groups Visual & Performing Arts (VPA)
Singapore Budget Quiz 2017 Direct School Admission (DSA) Exercise Early Admission Exercise (EAE) Programmes & Functions Special Events Mid-Autumn Festival Celebrations Exchange with Book Authors National Primary School Chinese Play Competition
Chung Cheng Family Affliated Junior College Twinning Schools Partner Schools
Library School Attire School Bookstore & Book lists School Cafeteria Locker
- Contact Us
Search Results Highlights Announcements Quick Links
- About Us
Departments Aesthetic CCE English Language & Literature Food & Consumer Education Humanities Information Communication Technology (ICT) Mathematics Mother Tongue Language 母语部门 Physical Education Science Student Development Units Art Unit Design & Technology Unit Music Unit
Admission Admission to our school Curriculum Subject Combinations Curriculum Timetable Examination Schedule Programmes Academic Enrichment Programme Progression Streaming Exercise Progression in studies Recognition Academic Achievements Rewards & Recognition for Academic Excellence Release of GCE Results GCE N Level Results GCE O Level Results Teaching Support 北区第二校群华文卓越中心 CoL CL School-based Curriculum Publication, Research & Development Centre
- Co-Curricular Activities (CCA)
LEAPS 2.0 CCA Achievements CCA Schedule Clubs and Societies AVA Entrepreneur Club Green Club Physical Sports Basketball (Boys) Fencing OutDoor Activities Club (ODAC) Volleyball Wushu Uniformed Groups National Cadet Corps (Air)(Boys) National Police Cadet Corps Peregrine Scouts Group St John Brigade Visual & Performing Arts (VPA) Chinese Dance Drama Club Chinese Orchestra / Guzheng Choir Festival Drums International Dance Symphonic Band
Direct School Admission (DSA) Exercise Programmes & Functions Special Events Artstravaganza 风雅柳叙 湖伴竹聆 Literary Festival Chingay Festival 妆艺游行 《一个点转动世界》 Y O G Term 1 Chinese New Year Celebrations Chung Cheng Run @ Marina Bay Fun with Calligraphy (Staff) CCA Carnival Choral Reading Workshop Breakfast Meeting with Parents Secondary One Di Zi Gui Lesson Secondary Two Ruan Playing Workshop Secondary One Orientation Camp Secondary Three LLP Photography Workshop Secondary Three Literature Camp Urban Farming Workshop for Teachers Urban Farming Workshop for PSG Secondary Four & Five Cohort Day Mother Tongue Fortnight (Chinese Language) Secondary One Geographical Investigation at Bishan Park Secondary Three Cohort Camp Staff Lo Hei Total Defence Day Fest Term 2 Science Carnival Secondary One World Water Day Student Leaders Investiture & Appreciation Ceremony 2018 Artstravaganza Chung Cheng Championships Combined Uniformed Groups Passing Out Parade International Friendship Day Mother Tongue Fortnight (Malay Language) Singapore Kindness Movement - Let Kindness Take Over
Chung Cheng Family 中正中学校友会 The Alumni of Chung Cheng High School 中正中学总校 Chung Cheng High (Main) 中正义顺家长会 Parent-Support Group (PSG) 中正义顺咏青团 CCHY Alumni Youth Wing 中正分校 Chung Cheng High Branch 中正人 中正七十载 Affliated Junior College 南洋初级学院 Nanyang Junior College Twinning Schools 友好学校 Twinning School Partner Schools CCHY-RCYPS Satellite partnership
Library School Attire School Bookstore & Book lists School Cafeteria Locker Group Personal Accident Insurance Plan for Students
- Contact Us
2017 MOE Edusave Character Award
Edusave Character Award (ECHA)
1. The Edusave Character Award (ECHA) 2017 for our students is open for nominations from 3 July 2017 to 23 July 2017. ECHA is introduced by MOE to enable schools to recognise students who demonstrate exemplary character and outstanding qualities through their behaviour and actions. The objectives are as follows:
• To send a clear and strong signal of the importance that MOE places on character and values, on par with the achievements in the academic domain; and
• To recognise outstanding students in each school who are exemplary in character, and who can be role model to inspire others.
2. Nominees for the award should fulfill the following criteria:
i. The nominee is a Singapore Citizen.
ii. The nominee is consistent in his/her attitude, behaviour and conduct (achieved at least “Very Good” for his/her Conduct Grade) and is a role model to others.
iii. The nominee has demonstrated our school values of: 知 (Zhi) ~ 仁 (Ren) ~ 勇 (Yong)
The nominee has exemplified the school values in the following way:
‘With integrity do the right thing,
With empathy, do it right,
With resilience, do it well’
iv. The nominee has demonstrated the Chung Cheng Spirit (Love Chung Cheng: Learn-Strive-Improve).
3. Hardcopy Nomination Form is available from the school’s General Office or download the document attached below.
4. Completed Nomination Form should be submitted online, by fax (6758 7397) or by hand/post to the following address:
Chung Cheng High School (Yishun)
11 Yishun Street 61
Attention: Miss Isma Wati Sidik (HOD CCE)
5. The closing date for nomination is 23 July 2017.
6. For any enquiries/clarifications, please contact Miss Isma Wati Sidik, HOD Character & Citizenship Education at 67583912 (ext 212). Thank you.
Please click on the title to download the nomination form. Thank you.
2017 ECHA NOMINATION FORM_Edited.pdf
- 2017 MOE Edusave Character Award