How to apply
You have from Tue 12 May to Fri 5 Jun 2020 (by 3pm) to submit your child's application.
Follow these steps to apply:
1. Log in to the DSA-Sec portal with your SingPass. Find out how to register for a SingPass if you don't have one.
2. You can indicate up to 3 choices and 3 talent areas.
3. You may indicate up to 2 talent areas for the same secondary school. If you are keen to apply for 2 talent areas offered by the school, you must indicate both talent areas as separate choices.
4. You may provide information for up to 10 non-school based activities and achievements which are related to your child's chosen talent areas.
5. There is no need to submit any supporting documents during application. Your child's primary school records (for example, P5 academic results, CCA, school-based activities, achievements or awards) will be automatically shared with the schools.
6. Enter your contact details correctly. This allows the schools to contact you if your child is shortlisted for the selection process.
7. You can update, withdraw and re-submit your application during the application period.
8. If you are unable to apply online, approach your child's primary school for assistance.