1. The Direct School Admission (DSA) scheme provides students with the opportunity to seek admission to a secondary school, based on a diverse range of specific academic and non-academic achievements and talents that they can demonstrate beyond the PSLE.
2. Application for DSA-Sec can be submitted through the online DSA-Sec Portal. The application is free-of-charge and will be open from 5 May, 11am to 1 June 2022, 3pm. For more details, please refer to MOE website –
3. Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
4. Students who are successfully admitted to the school via DSA are expected to honour their commitment to the school, and participate in the activities related to the talent they are selected for from year 1-4.
5. Full Subject-Based Banding (Full SBB) is part of MOE's ongoing efforts to nurture students' joy of learning. Full SBB caters to the different strengths and interests of our students, and allow them to develop multiple pathways in education.
6. Chung Cheng High School (Yishun) will implement Full SBB from 2023. Do visit our school's website from end August 2022 for more details.