Visit Facebook Visit Instagram
Home > Admission > Services > Group Personal Accident Plan for students

Group Personal Accident Plan for students

Should you injured yourself while participating in school's activities, or any activity related to the school, including Co-Curricular Activities ("CCAs") and sports, you may claim for reimbursement of medical expenses incurred as a result of the injury under the Group Personal Accident Insurance Plan for Students. In order for the school to verify the claim, you must inform your Form Teacher or any Teacher-in-Charge of the activity or CCA immediately after the incident.

Our current insurer is NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Limited.

Please click here for more information on the insurance coverage.

Please click here for the step-by-step guide on how to make a claim.

Alternatively, you can make an online claim here.