To deliver an effective Mathematics curriculum that develops life-long learners who have the capability to think logically, abstractly, critically and creatively.
- In the 2015 Singapore Mathematical Modelling Forum and Challenge jointly organised by Raffles Girls’ School and Ngee Ann Secondary School, Liew Sher Yun from class 2H and her group, which comprised of students from other schools clinched the first place in the challenge.
- On 10th July 2015, twelve upper Secondary students participated in the Algo-Logic Challenge 2015, organised by Temasek Polytechnic, and emerged champion.
- In the 2015 Mathematics International Competitions and Assessments for Schools (ICAS), 355 students participated and were awarded 5 High Distinction, 78 Distinction, 154 Credit, 42 Merit and 76 Participation Certificates.
- 4 students participated in 5th National ArithmetEQ Challenge 2016, to pit their wits by forming mathematical equations from tiles labelled with numbers and mathematical operators.
- 4 teams of students participated in the Yishun JC Math Trail 2016. One team from 4F, comprising of Dylan Goh, Jonathan Tan, Peh Yi Ling and Toh Sin Ee, emerged 1st runner up.