Invitation to Parents Gateway
We are pleased to inform you that our school is now onboard Parents Gateway. Parents Gateway is a mobile app specially designed for parents. Developed by MOE and GovTech, the app allows parents to engage with schools, receive information and perform a range of administrative functions such as giving consent for school trips
We would like to invite you to download the Parents Gateway mobile app on your mobile phone (available on iOS and Android platforms only) and perform a simple one-time onboarding process. Please refer to Annex A for a step-by-step guide.
From May 2019, parents who are onboard Parents Gateway will receive announcements and consent forms via the mobile app. The school will continue to issue letters via email to parents who are unable to come onboard Parents Gateway.
We look forward to your support. Thank you.
Annex A - Instructional Guide
Step 1 – SingPass Registration and 2FA Setup
SingPass 2-Step Verification (2FA) is required for on-boarding. If you have not registered for a SingPass or have not set up the 2FA, please visit the SingPass website (https://www.singpass.gov.sg). Should you require further assistance, please contact SingPass Helpdesk at 6643-0555.
Step 2 – Download Parents Gateway Mobile App
- Open the Apple App Store or Google Play Store app on your mobile phone.
- Search for the ‘Parents Gateway’ mobile app.
- Download and install the app onto your phone.
- Enable ‘Allow Notifications’ to receive push notifications.
Note: Supported OS Versions - Android 6.0 or later & iOS 9.1 or later
Step 3 – One-Time On-boarding
|1. Tap on “Log in with SingPass”|
2. Log in with your SingPass (2FA)
3. Tap on “Retrieve” to retrieve your child(ren)’s information
4. Tap on “Done” to complete on-boarding
5. You should see your child(ren)’s school announcements and activities (if any)